Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A little hiatus

Just to let you all know, I did not just post about the ten commandments and then be done with any scriptural insights inside of me. I have had lots of ideas to write about Joshua and Gideon and obviously always about the children of Israel, however I really have not had time to write them here right now, as i am clear across the country visiting family and friends via some incredibly cheap plane tickets. Since I will be here for another three weeks, I just want you to know my posting will be sporadic if at all during this time. BUT I will for sure be back after June 10th, and then I will get back in the swing of things. I hope that isn't too disheartening to you all, and know that my scripture study is not going away, it's just not going to posted on here for awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment